Corbyn

Forum to discuss the major talking points from both home and abroad.
Muppet
Fan Footy Kevin McCormack
Location: There's a nice pussy there if you look really really hard

Re: Corbyn

Postby Muppet » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Forlorn hope, for a start, Corbyn will lie & say its not me gov :WTF: & that he cant be held responsible for everyone's action blah de blah bull shit. Its clearly orchestrated planned attack on anyone/everyone who doesn't agree with Hard left views/agendas.

Free speech in their world is when you only agree with them, anyone else they cant control they want out.

I truly believe a high number of Labour voters would back any of those de-selected if they ran as Independent Labour :hmmm:

Henke7
Fan Footy Yann Kermorgant

Postby Henke7 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:38 pm

Just watched Massacre At Ballymurphy.

The Paras are good guys eh :roll:

To think people have the brass neck to call the IRA terrorists without acknowledgement that the Army were absolute coonts is beyond me.

If the IRA didn't act, Catholics may well be treated as leppers to this day. Disgusting.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:43 am

Henke7 wrote:Just watched Massacre At Ballymurphy.

To think people have the brass neck to call the IRA terrorists without acknowledgement that the Army were absolute coonts is beyond me.

If the IRA didn't act, Catholics may well be treated as leppers to this day. Disgusting.

Not terrorist :Hi-Guy:

CUNT

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:36 am

They were of course, the point is, so is the fuckin Army :hmmm:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:57 am

Henke7 wrote:Just watched Massacre At Ballymurphy.

Now the red mist has dispersed, I'll admit, I knew nothing about Ballymurphy & as with Bloody Sunday I'm not going to try & defend the indefensible. There were I believe 600 paras in 1st Battalion & its should be clear to a blind man that a small minority's action caused both.

For that reason I'm not going to tar all paras with the same brush, just like most of us on the UK mainland didn't blame the Irish for the actions of a minority. I also know that while some willingly/enthusiastically supported the IRA, other Irish people certainly didn't but were generally to scared to openly condemn them for fear of reprisals. My wife was Irish, brought up in a place called Ferns (not sure about the spelling).

Yer fucking delusional if you really believe the IRA was a help to the Catholics life, I could look for the dates/details how the UK government change the law to give Catholics equal voting rights etc but nah, cant be arsed.

Republican murdering scum killed 2058
Protestant murdering scum killed 1027
British Security Forces :salute2: 363 overwhelmingly Republican murdering scum :agree1:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Henke7 wrote:They were of course, the point is, so is the fuckin Army :hmmm:

Of course they were terrorist, yet you 'speak' with such fondness, even admiration for them :roll: If you dispute that you'd better go back & look at what you posted. :hmmm:

The fuckin army had a thankless task & in truth many of them disliked both sides will equal disdain & the rocks/missiles thrown at them by Catholic & Protestant slobs were indistinguishable. I'm surprised more weren't shot, I'd certainly would have had a problem if I was stood with a loaded gun under those circumstances I doubt I'd have resisted the temptation to shoot the coonts.

Paras are trained to kill not be peacekeepers, a point made by an ex para somewhere on this thread.

You hate/despise this country, I'm sure you wouldn't be hypocritical enough to live/make a living here, says he tongue in cheek cos I know so many of your type do exactly that :biker:

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:57 pm

I don't despise the country, Scotland is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I despise the hypocritical people that live in it.

I speak with no fondness of the IRA, a murdering organisation that used the same bully boy tactics that the Army used. I can however appreciate why it got off the ground. The Army effectively pushed people to enrol in their masses off the back of the likes of Ballymurphy and Bloody Sunday. The 'lets put the Taigs back in their place' backfired spectacularly.

The point i am trying to make (obviously not very well) is that you despise Corbyn for having a degree of sympathy for the Republican peoples plight during the troubles. You reject out of hand that he was interested in the peace process. You then (in my view) admire and feel a sense of pride in the British Armed Forces. An organisation that goes from country to country and commits horrific atrocities. 'People like you' then shrug your shoulders and cite it is not the soldiers faults as they are simply following orders. It takes a special type of person to go into a residential area and shoot dead (often multiple times) defenceless people purely because of their religion in a bid to suppress a civil rights movement.

It makes zero sense to me to hate one and not appreciate both sides played their part

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:16 pm

I'm too much of a left wing pacifist perhaps. I don't agree with many wars as to me they are often fabricated for no reason other than greed. I accept money makes the world go round but it is all just wrong to me and i have grown to be a complete cynic when it comes to Government motives.

There's no point dwelling in the past either, thank God (no pun intended) times have moved on in Ireland. I am neither Catholic or Protestant, religion to me is a crock of shit and hopefully through time the world will be a better place without it.

I sound like a hippy :lol:

We just need to accept we have a different view of the world Muppet. That's alright, would be boring if we all agreed :agree1:

PS - i have no idea who i will vote for. They all look pretty hopeless options at the minute (told you i was a cynic)

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:49 pm

Henke7 wrote:

The point i am trying to make (obviously not very well) is that you despise Corbyn for having a degree of sympathy for the Republican peoples plight during the troubles. You reject out of hand that he was interested in the peace process.

Correct, I do reject it out of hand. To say he had a degree of sympathy with republicans is like saying the pope was slightly religious.

There's plenty of evidence to support the view he was an IRA sympathizer/supporter & absolutely no evidence he played any part or had any interest in any peace process. Of course yer entitled to have a different opinion but it helps if yer opinion s fact based, so, if you can, apart from claiming it himself, find me anyone who supports his claim, good luck with that.

He couldn't even bring himself to individually condemn the IRA killings, easy to do, easily followed by I condemn all violence. He's been pictured at IRA funerals & remembrance etc, find just one example where he attended a similar for Protestants.

For the record, I think religion is a crock of shit as well which didn't always go down well with a Catholic wife.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Henke7 wrote:

You then (in my view) admire and feel a sense of pride in the British Armed Forces. An organisation that goes from country to country and commits horrific atrocities. 'People like you' then shrug your shoulders and cite it is not the soldiers faults as they are simply following orders. It takes a special type of person to go into a residential area and shoot dead (often multiple times) defenceless people purely because of their religion in a bid to suppress a civil rights movement.

People 'like me' appreciate the bravery of the military :salute2: My old man predicted that 'some poor innocent sod was going to get shot' long before it happened. He considered the circumstances facing the army in Ulster in some ways more dangerous then trench warfare, at least there you knew & could see yer enemy. Not forgetting strict rules of engagement. Its easy to sit on yer ass in the safety of yer own ivory judgmental tower & never face an hostile mob & be a young nervous squaddie facing it for the 1st time. It wouldn't take much, a car backfiring etc to cause an over reaction?

That's not likely to account for many of the innocent killings tbh. You appear to be in a confused state, the IRA & UDF murdered people for their religion.

Found this quite interesting &
this

I take it you've no sympathy for all those who lost their lives or limbs serving their country :hmmm:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:00 am

Henke7 wrote:I'm too much of a left wing pacifist perhaps. I don't agree with many wars as to me they are often fabricated for no reason other than greed. I accept money makes the world go round but it is all just wrong to me and i have grown to be a complete cynic when it comes to Government motives.

That's a generalization I assume cos Ulster's not in that category. In truth it cost us a bloody fortune in more ways than one.

As I've already posted, Wilson sent the troops over with good intentions & personally, I thought he did the right thing at the time. My old man disagreed, he regarded it as policing problem not one for the military," put soldiers on the street it'll end in tears" were his words. Of course it would be a futile debate cos we'll never know if 'things' would have worked out differently?

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:21 am

Jeremy knows how to pick'em :mrgreen:

Never heard of them, me neither until today :roll:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Even Mandela didn't want to know Corbyn apparently :beglee:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Jeza has God on his side ;pray:

He has strange views what the reincarnation of evil =

Tosser :Isay:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:04 pm

'allo 'allo why does Jeza smuggle this lady into his office every day, maybe she's the equivalent of Monica Lewinsky :lol:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:28 pm

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:54 am

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks Labours claim they could negotiate a better deal with the EU is bollox a fantasy.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Spent most of the interview answering hypothetical questions but decides not to answer a question cos it was hypothetical :hmmm: :lol:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:27 pm

They walk amongst us :lol:

Not Labour policy apparently :hmmm:

Maybe some should have told shadow justice secretary Richard Burgon who gave her a standing ovation :biker: :whatever:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:45 pm

Safe bet this will be put on hold after Labours pledge re-nationalise. :Isay: No industry under that threat will risk losing their investment, aint rocket science is it :hmmm:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:27 am

Dont do as we do, do as we say :Isay:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:47 am

Labour for decades have used the mantra "Under the torys the rich get richer the poor get poorer", a degree of truth in that. Under Labour the mantra should be "everyone gets poorer". Add NI & Graduated Pension, my deductions were around 40% + high inflation, as I didn't have a pot to piss in the sky high interest rates weren't really an issue for me.

Anyone who believes Labours policy of only going after high earners is truthful :shock: are deluding themselves :spliff:

I used to get hot under the collar when I heard Labour supporters sounding so gleeful that the rich were getting hammered for tax, I'd point out that the rich wont have a problem feeding & clothing themselves & keeping their homes warm. I'd ask, hows that going for you? None of the pricks would answer & I had to accept the fact that not too long ago I'd have been walking with them stick vote Labour leaflets through letter boxes. :oops:

Everyone ends paying the price for an ideology that only manages to hurt the ones their supposed to protect/support.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Why do Lefty twatts give a toss what this prick thinks :shock: OK, I agree with him but that doesn't alter the fact he's a prick :beglee:

Return to “News, Politics & Current Affairs”