Corbyn

Forum to discuss the major talking points from both home and abroad.
timmsy
Fan Footy Welch v Ingraham

Re: Corbyn

Postby timmsy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:04 pm

Frightening when 3 of the top 5 to be next PM are Boris, Rees-Mogg and Gove, I'd take Jezza over them

Muppet
Fan Footy Kevin McCormack
Location: There's a nice pussy there if you look really really hard

Postby Muppet » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:31 pm

timmsy wrote:Jarvis and Burnham could come back, there will be a point where they want to win won't there?

If not Thornberry is a better option than Jezza or any of the others, but I reckon when he does go the obvious one is Long-Bailey as she is the Heiress apparent

As Dan Jarvis is an ex para who served in Ulster I'd be surprised if he returned while Corbyn is leader :hmmm:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:34 pm

timmsy wrote:Frightening when 3 of the top 5 to be next PM are Boris, Rees-Mogg and Gove, I'd take Jezza over them

In contrast, I'll take anyone but Corbyn or McDonnell :spliff:

timmsy

Postby timmsy » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:44 am

Its life after Corbyn we are looking at, power may have changed forever but if you'd like those ahead of the others you're not really the target market are you :grin:

Ianovich
Fan Footy Dorando Pietri

Postby Ianovich » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:54 am

Timmsy and Corbyn buy their clothes from the same shop FACT

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:16 pm

timmsy wrote:Its life after Corbyn we are looking at, power may have changed forever but if you'd like those ahead of the others you're not really the target market are you :grin:

As a Tory voter (reluctantly at times), yer right ,I wouldn't be the target market timmsy. :Isay:

Really, I shouldn't want to see the back of Corbyn, despite the fact he exceeding expectations in the last election, I suspect the only way for him to go is down. ;pray:

The simple truth, I loath the cunt :Hi-Guy:

timmsy

Postby timmsy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Ianovich wrote:Timmsy and Corbyn buy their clothes from the same shop FACT

I doubt he owns any velvet

Ianovich
Fan Footy Dorando Pietri

Postby Ianovich » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:50 pm

timmsy wrote:
Ianovich wrote:Timmsy and Corbyn buy their clothes from the same shop FACT

I doubt he owns any velvet

certainly not blue

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Not what you could describe as helpful :biker:

This is how you could be very critical of Israel without a hint if antisemitism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaxUdfCbOx4

Henke7
Fan Footy Yann Kermorgant

Postby Henke7 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:40 pm

You loathe Corbyn as you see him as a terrorist sympathiser yet seem to have a sense of pride in the Para Regiment.

The British Army (alongside the Yanks) are one of the biggest terrorist organisations in the world historically so i do find that a little hypocritical.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:42 pm

Henke7 wrote:You loathe Corbyn as you see him as a terrorist sympathiser yet seem to have a sense of pride in the Para Regiment.

The British Army (alongside the Yanks) are one of the biggest terrorist organisations in the world historically so i do find that a little hypocritical.

I've no problem with anyone holding a different view Henke, I'd appreciate examples of Para terrorism though (apart from bloody sunday). Yep, I do have a sense of pride regarding para's, My old man & 2 uncles were paras in the war & 2 sons of one of the uncles both served in the paras.

Edit

A reminder of the Scots who appreciatively fought for this country https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_regiment
Last edited by Muppet on Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:29 pm

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:47 am

Muppet wrote:
Henke7 wrote:You loathe Corbyn as you see him as a terrorist sympathiser yet seem to have a sense of pride in the Para Regiment.

I've no problem with anyone holding a different view Henke, I'd appreciate examples of Para terrorism though (apart from bloody sunday). Yep, I do have a sense of pride regarding para's, My old man & 2 uncles were paras in the war & 2 sons of one of the uncles both served in the paras.

Edit

A reminder of the Scots who appreciatively fought for this country https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_regiment

What about the Falklands? Iraq?

I have no issues with individuals as such, it’s the British Govt that create the conflict. You can’t loathe the IRA without accepting the British Army have committed many many more atrocities over the years.

I couldn’t care less how many Scots served, i’m not going to absolve them because they are Scottish. I’m not a patriot and certainly not proud to be British.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:37 am

Henke7 wrote:What about the Falklands? Iraq?

I have no issues with individuals as such, it’s the British Govt that create the conflict. You can’t loathe the IRA without accepting the British Army have committed many many more atrocities over the years.

I couldn’t care less how many Scots served, i’m not going to absolve them because they are Scottish. I’m not a patriot and certainly not proud to be British.

I already assumed you weren't proud to be British, I am.

Falklands :shock: Seriously :WTF:

I wont disagree about Iraq, totally unnecessary war, even if they had found WMD'S it still didn't justify war imho :hmmm: Why blame the military, they dont choose where their sent :dunno:

Yes, I can & do loath the IRA with passion & any cunt that supported them. Simple conclusion, if you dont condemn, you condone :biker:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:50 am

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:33 am

Do you condemn the British Army with the same passion? If not, why not?

All about opinions :grin:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:56 am

Henke7 wrote:Do you condemn the British Army with the same passion? If not, why not?

All about opinions :grin:

As I've no idea what yer point is comparing the IRA with the British Army, no, I dont. The IRA targeted civilians & there isn't a more cowardly act. Its true that at times 'some' British soldiers didn't cover themselves in glory in conflict but I'm struggling to remember an instance where they targeted innocent civilians with bombs & bullets :dunno:

I dont regard the brutal Black & Tans as the British army even though many were former soldiers I suspect they were chosen for the job (the scummiest they could find) & they certainly did more harm than good but even they didn't blow up woman & children.

Yep, it all about opinions :agree1:

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:20 pm

Ahhhhh, so you only view the thousands of innocent civilians mudered under the guise of illegal wars as collateral damage? :agree1:

The IRA undoubtedly lost their way and nobody could do anything other than condone the acts you speak of. The reason it was originally founded were justifiable to me though and to not accept that Britains actions have been nothing but deplorable both in recent times and historically sticks in my throat. The only 'heroes' are those who fought so bravely throughout both world wars who had no choice. The modern day soldier is no hero of mine.

As you say, i can accept a differing view however so fair play. We can get back to talking about Corbyn now :lol:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Henke7 wrote:Ahhhhh, so you only view the thousands of innocent civilians mudered under the guise of illegal wars as collateral damage? :agree1:

The IRA undoubtedly lost their way and nobody could do anything other than condone the acts you speak of. The reason it was originally founded were justifiable to me though and to not accept that Britains actions have been nothing but deplorable both in recent times and historically sticks in my throat. The only 'heroes' are those who fought so bravely throughout both world wars who had no choice. The modern day soldier is no hero of mine.

As you say, i can accept a differing view however so fair play. We can get back to talking about Corbyn now :lol:

Confused, I didn't justify any illegal war Henke, thought I made my feelings on the Iraq war very clear. OK to blame UK & USA governments but I put no blame on the military.

I can understand why Irish people want a united country so the forming of the IRA was legitimate & had they just attacked military targets even I could have thought of them as freedom fighters but the second you target innocent civilians you've crossed the line into terrorist/terrorism.

I think its been forgotten that Harold Wilson sent troops with the purpose of defending/protecting the down trodden Catholic population which there's no doubt they were. I'm just as critical of the likes of the UDF etc as I am of the IRA both carried out cold blooded murder.

The troops were caught in the middle, a thankless dangerous task. Personally, I've the utmost respect for any British soldier who served in Ulster :salute2:

Opinions, opinions eh, my opinion of Corbyn is set in stone, an odious cunt :annoyed:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:55 pm

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:17 pm

If yer as innocent as you claim, agree for the Stasi papers to be published, if you've nothing to hide why wouldn't you :hmmm:

Why would the Stasi even allow someone 'in' for a holiday unless they were confident he was a friend of the state :ninja:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:27 am

This must be just to keep the Jews that are already angry, angrier. I cant see it swaying/changing opinion of anyone else cos peoples minds are already made up one way or the other. :spliff:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:21 pm

I'm suffering from withdrawl symptoms from not bashing Corbyn. :WTF:

I've noticed youtube is getting bombarded with Corbynistas claiming everything about Corbyn is false etc. :doh:

I stumbled across this from a 'notorious right winger' :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-2Oqf05ts

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Mr McDonnell said that while Lord Sacks had been "brutally honest", he was wide of the mark, because Mr Corbyn had never solely blamed Israel for the conflict in the Middle East, he can not be serious :shock: There's overwhelming proof that isn't true, lie after lie :biker:

The absolute truth is Corbyn is a fucking antisemite to his core & isn't fit told hold any public office & Labour should hang their heads in shame for not throwing him out :Isay:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:44 pm

You can literally feel her pain in the video :sad:

How refreshing for a hard core Labour MP to be so honest about how Corbyn is destroying 'her' party.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:52 am

No shit Sherlock, you dont have to be a member of MENZA to come to that conclusion :confused:

I never really disliked Blair tbh, Iraq war parked to one side, under him Labour didn't cause too much damage to the country, certainly increased spending where you'd expect a Labour government to spend. Education, NHS, Welfare etc, its the latter I had issues with. :biker: Not that I agreed with a target driven NHS either :mrgreen:

Schlocky
Fan Footy Tsutomu Yamaguchi

Postby Schlocky » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:31 pm

ffs you're obsessed, gotta give you credit for your passionate hatred of this corbyn bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

timmsy

Postby timmsy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Schlocky wrote:ffs you're obsessed, gotta give you credit for your passionate hatred of this corbyn bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And thats coming from FF individual with the biggest capacity for illogical hatred :titter:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:14 pm

Schlocky wrote:ffs you're obsessed, gotta give you credit for your passionate hatred of this corbyn bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It'll only stop when he disappears or dies :monkey: :oldgit:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:32 pm

How did a banned Iranian TV channel manage to get inside to film :hmmm: I wonder who would have done such a thing :lol:

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asy3Q51zbNY

Doesn't come across as an Israel fanatic to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPIrcHezbkk

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:10 am

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:15 am

Return to “News, Politics & Current Affairs”