This season is a twat

Pottster
Fan Footy Yann Kermorgant

Re: This season is a twat

Postby Pottster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Hope this afternoons press conf confirms what we are dealing here with Aggro.

If its just a wack in the ribs and no fracture, I think I'll just stick as the International break is a good pause to take stock.

I have a feeling he won't be the only big hitter missing minutes this weekend :hmmm: :albino:

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:45 pm

Pep says its a broken rib(s?), deffo out tomorrow :albino:

lots to consider, probs Kane and Mane/Coot will be my replacements

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Pottster wrote:Must try and resist any changes this weekend although I got a few Willians that could do with replacing.

International break coming up and then need to plan any moves very carefully with an eye on rotation and fixture patterns, fingers crossed I don't need to make any/many transfers until were safely into November ;pray: :albino:

That didn't last long Pottsy

Mintman
Fan Footy Dieudonne Lamothe

Postby Mintman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:56 pm

Don't wish the lad any undue pain, but Aguero being injured is great news for me!! :lol: think I had in one team in TFF and nowhere to be seen in any other of my teams in any other game!! :agree1: knew he would break sooner or later and although how it happened is quite a surprise, the fact that it happened isn't!! Just hope lots of people wasted a few transfers bring him in/out as I didn't!! :grin: Shame Pogba is dead tho, not good for my tortoise team!! :doh:

Just to clarify Pogba isn't actually dead, but he is as much use as if he was!! :sad:

Yorkshire Exile
Fan Footy Don Fox

Postby Yorkshire Exile » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:03 pm

he was in 3 of mine.... 1 was hare.... no drama..... 1 cashie.... which is floundering anyhow.... and one other...

don't mind that injury at all...

manchester teams conceding my primary concern

Mintman

Postby Mintman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:09 pm

Yes I could do with that too Yorkie!! Real lack of Manchester defenders in my teams, but they are starting to drop like flies now anyway!! :lol:

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:24 pm

Yorkshire Exile wrote:he was in 3 of mine.... 1 was hare.... no drama..... 1 cashie.... which is floundering anyhow.... and one other...

don't mind that injury at all...

manchester teams conceding my primary concern

Absolutely zilch in any game

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Mintman wrote:Yes I could do with that too Yorkie!! Real lack of Manchester defenders in my teams, but they are starting to drop like flies now anyway!! :lol:

Don't believe a word of it (Mourinho)

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Bailly, Young or Blind fully expected.

That said Palace at home probably the last game you may want them for a while

Mintman

Postby Mintman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Suppose Pogba will playing too then eh sweep??.. :lol: Jones will break soon as he is the only one I have!! :lol:

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Ah Jones is 1 game away from 3 months out like. Pogterd gone to Injury FC

Crompton
Fan Footy Blubber Watson

Postby Crompton » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Will be binning Aguero as I don't see him back until mid November at the earliest.

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Devilsweep wrote:
Pottster wrote:Must try and resist any changes this weekend although I got a few Willians that could do with replacing.

International break coming up and then need to plan any moves very carefully with an eye on rotation and fixture patterns, fingers crossed I don't need to make any/many transfers until were safely into November ;pray: :albino:

That didn't last long Pottsy

ha, I think a need to vent my anger in Chelpers Corner! :Hi-Guy:

Yorkshire Exile
Fan Footy Don Fox

Postby Yorkshire Exile » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:26 pm

Plenty of teams which are just bubbling along and missing these injuries.... If they can keep up the 50 ppw average and still have 30+ at new year I will be happy

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:03 pm

Yorkshire Exile wrote:Plenty of teams which are just bubbling along and missing these injuries.... If they can keep up the 50 ppw average and still have 30+ at new year I will be happy

Happy !!1 You'ld feckin win it :grin:

You need Utd to start conceding though - watch Palace score tomorrow (probably 2)

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:46 pm

Phil Jones with squad checking into Lowry Hotel. He can't get a room though as Rooney has booked them all out for his array of slappers and grannies :titter:

Crompton
Fan Footy Blubber Watson

Postby Crompton » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:17 pm

2-4 weeks for Aguero.

Fractured rib 2 weeks to get back to playing top flight professional football!!! Is he fking Wolverine?

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 pm

6-7 weeks fact

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Yorkshire Exile wrote:Plenty of teams which are just bubbling along and missing these injuries.... If they can keep up the 50 ppw average and still have 30+ at new year I will be happy

a manager with your ability should be able to use transfers before crimbo to get points on the board, I'd say 30+ at new year is a tad too many to use sensibly :dunno: :albino:

Yorkshire Exile
Fan Footy Don Fox

Postby Yorkshire Exile » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:17 am

Pottster wrote:

a manager with your ability should be able to use transfers before crimbo to get points on the board, I'd say 30+ at new year is a tad too many to use sensibly :dunno: :albino:

Flattery young pottster.... We will see. Oct and Nov always where early hares crash and other teams make strides.... Happy but not over joyed with set up but leaderboard still skewed in my opinion.....

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:17 am

Yorkshire Exile wrote:
Pottster wrote:

Flattery young pottster.... We will see. Oct and Nov always where early hares crash and other teams make strides.... Happy but not over joyed with set up but leaderboard still skewed in my opinion.....

The leaderboard is skewed (always is at this stage and last weeks bimmler has shaken the tree also) I just feel that with the number of transfers and tactics that can be used, there is ample opportunity to grab an important 50 points or so and not hamper your options in the second half of the season, this makes the chase less of a chew and could avoid rash transfers just because you have them to 'burn'.

:albino:

RINKY
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Postby RINKY » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:25 am

Been a busy morning sorting out my Mendy and Aguero out.. :sad:

On a plus side have a few Sane Sanchez and Hazard now, which may be good differentials.. :lol:

Down to 3 in the Grande Finale though :oops:

Mintman

Postby Mintman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 am

Yeah I have no hazard anywhere in any team!! He is starting to look back to form now and is going to explode into some big points soon!! The question is when? :hmmm: Him and Morata could be huge in the near future? 8-0 away at palace maybe??.. :lol:

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:35 am

RINKY wrote:Been a busy morning sorting out my Mendy and Aguero out.. :sad:

On a plus side have a few Sane Sanchez and Hazard now, which may be good differentials.. :lol:

Those appear brave moves at this stge (although last season would be no brainers except maybe Sane). I'm engineering Mane (much cheaper than Hazard and imagine they will score similar) in most of my Aggro teams and am leaving the option on a La-cassette or two (again much cheaper than Sanchez as from what I've seen I think will score similar), mind you I am also trying to deal with offloading Willian.

Sane is one I'm side stepping for the time being, just don't feel the timing is right and will re consider when my next injury crops up.

RINKY
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Postby RINKY » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 am

Pottster wrote:
RINKY wrote:Been a busy morning sorting out my Mendy and Aguero out.. :sad:

Those appear brave moves at this stge (although last season would be no brainers except maybe Sane). I'm engineering Mane (much cheaper than Hazard and imagine they will score similar) in most of my Aggro teams and am leaving the option on a La-cassette or two (again much cheaper than Sanchez as from what I've seen I think will score similar), mind you I am also trying to deal with offloading Willian.

Sane is one I'm side stepping for the time being, just don't feel the timing is right and will re consider when my next injury crops up.

Think I had him in about 25 teams out of 35 so there where also a lot of Kane and Morata . Did a few Mane and Lancasste. Also Sane where mainly upgrades from Mendy...

Crompton
Fan Footy Blubber Watson

Postby Crompton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:06 pm

All my cashies last 8 days

Kane :arrow: Aguero :arrow: Morata

:lol: :lol:

tso
Fan Footy Talcy

Postby tso » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:09 pm

Why dump Kane :hmmm:

Crompton
Fan Footy Blubber Watson

Postby Crompton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:11 pm

I'd worked out a Kane / Aguero swapping through to the end of November which on paper looked inspired.

He's out tomorrow, just to pre warn I'll be putting Sanchez or the other coont in. Who should I curse tomorrow!

Crompton
Fan Footy Blubber Watson

Postby Crompton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:12 pm

At the end of November Jesus would be gone and I would of engineered a:

Kane / Aguero / Lukaku front 3.

Yorkshire Exile
Fan Footy Don Fox

Postby Yorkshire Exile » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Aggro had a 4-2 over Kane.

Jimmy20
Fan Footy Coont

Postby Jimmy20 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:21 pm

My aguero to morata transfers went well :cry1:

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Crompton wrote:I'd worked out a Kane / Aguero swapping through to the end of November which on paper looked inspired.

He's out tomorrow, just to pre warn I'll be putting Sanchez or the other coont in. Who should I curse tomorrow!

I'm bringing back Mane in a few, please keep him out of your teams :albino:

I've only got Morspakker in one team, first bit of luck I've had this season :Trumpet:

Crompton
Fan Footy Blubber Watson

Postby Crompton » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Pottster wrote:
Crompton wrote:I'd worked out a Kane / Aguero swapping through to the end of November which on paper looked inspired.

I've only got Morspakker in one team, first bit of luck I've had this season :Trumpet:

Part of my plan was getting Mane in for Willian, I may hold on that now.

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:28 pm

Crompton wrote:
Pottster wrote:

Part of my plan was getting Mane in for Willian, I may hold on that now.

I need to sift through my teams again as Willian may be getting a reprieve from death row in mine too :lol:

Devilsweep
Fan Footy William Foulke

Postby Devilsweep » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Sweep genius or the ruining of a decent position ??

Have got off to a flyer (if I hadn't told you :grin: ) but with the teams being mainly built of Utd and Spurs and the fact that they play each other soon, in amongst harder fixtures altogether, I've set about diluting the bias.

So I'm going to run for 5/6 weeks without Lukaku (in most teams) and a have taken the opportunity to add LFC, AFC and EFC midfielders and defenders to my various teams too. (not all but a fair few)

So I guess we'll see come 6pm today if it's paid early dividends. Then cry if any get injured during the International Break.

Cheers

Pottster

Postby Pottster » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Devilsweep wrote:Sweep genius or the ruining of a decent position ??

Have got off to a flyer (if I hadn't told you :grin: ) but with the teams being mainly built of Utd and Spurs and the fact that they play each other soon, in amongst harder fixtures altogether, I've set about diluting the bias.

So I'm going to run for 5/6 weeks without Lukaku (in most teams) and a have taken the opportunity to add LFC, AFC and EFC midfielders and defenders to my various teams too. (not all but a fair few)

So I guess we'll see come 6pm today if it's paid early dividends. Then cry if any get injured during the International Break.

Cheers

I like your style, I'm not shy on using transfers like this also, but I'm not shifting Lulu :albino:

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) 17-18”