Give me some of your wisdom

Forum dedicated to this popular fantasy game.
Henke7
Fan Footy Yann Kermorgant

Re: Give me some of your wisdom

Postby Henke7 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Got a Spurs block minus Lloris in 133rd. I brought Payet in for Mahrez in that one last night. I presume the vast majority of that 39% are dead teams set up at the start of the season for the Europa League

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 am

31st after Dirty Diego's brace last night. 40+ points off 10th still but I've got a little lucky with injuries. Most of the top 10 carrying Rojo and Ibra so they all have two enforced transfers in May. My team has a clean bill of health. 8th-10th could be possible to catch...................

Forster

Toby
Walker
Davies
Alonso

Hazard
Eriksen
Alli

Aguero
Sanchez
Costa

Obviously the Chelsea boys and Sanchez go nowhere. Will just hold Forster as they still have extra games and a gk change not likely to make much difference to the gap either.

Chelsea play Mon night on 8th and 15th of May. With Rose's imminent return, Davies :arrow: Chelsea defender looks a no brainer. Maybe Azplicueta most likely to avoid rotation if league is wrapped up early?

Last two I'm a bit unsure of tho. Most above me are Utd heavy. Feel as tho I should maybe cover Bailly but will that be pointless? Getting fed up with Walker's rotation so feel she should prob go to. Maybe another Chelsea defender?

Final transfer do I remove one of the Spurs boys in midfield for Ozil or take Aguero out? :hmmm:

Can anyone else give another option?

If Spurs keep a clean sheet tonight with both Walker and Davies playing I should get closer again going in to May.

Got £5.9m in the bank so money isn't an option.

Muppet
Fan Footy Kevin McCormack
Location: There's a nice pussy there if you look really really hard

Postby Muppet » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Aguero is a slight doubt for wednesday so its possible Jesus will be resurrected, again :beglee:

Rather than him being yer last transfer he could be yer 1st :hmmm:

As for the defence, fook knows :WTF:

Both teams for differing reasons will chop & change :dunno:

I've not played this game despite entering a team, how late can the last transfer be made?

Can it be made between the last league game & the cup final?

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:21 pm

aye, gameweeks run Mon-sun but once a team plays all their players are locked for the week so you can really only get extra games for Mon night football.

Can def change from last game of the season tho to cup final the following weekend.

If Spurs aren't within touching distance of Chelsea come 8th may I doubt i'll entertain any defenders as likely they'll rotate, certainly for the final game against Sunderland.

Will see if Spurs win tonight then if Everton take anything off Chelsea at the weekend.

Yorkshire Exile
Fan Footy Don Fox

Postby Yorkshire Exile » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:10 pm

I have a cunning plan.....

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:18 pm

Healthy score tonight Henke :agree1:

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Aye, up to 21st. Will prob fall a few places tonight but def got a squeak of top 10.

With Rojo, Pogba and Zlatan out the only real damage can really be done by DDG, Bailly and Miki so hopefully Aguero can notch. The odd team City heavy so btts would be nice with Miki doing fk all.

Only 28pts to 10th now. Of course having no Man U could kill me if they keep clean sheets in Europe and reach the final but hopefully Jose rotates like hell and with most above me having to do enforced changes, a couple of other season ending injuries would be lovely.

Miki to do his hammy and Bailly sent off for violent conduct tonight would be a start :mrgreen:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Henke7 wrote:Miki to do his hammy and Bailly sent off for violent conduct tonight would be a start :mrgreen:

:Bitter:

AVIT75
Fan Footy Jane Saville

Postby AVIT75 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:44 pm

Get martial in

Henke7

Postby Henke7 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Worst result imaginable last night. Just about kills me I think unless I can find a hat-trick hero from somewhere with my transfers.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:18 pm

Henke7 wrote:Worst result imaginable last night. Just about kills me I think unless I can find a hat-trick hero from somewhere with my transfers.

Soto' have 6 games left, 4 at home, 2 away, Gabbiadini certainly capable of building a decent points tally :biker:

Return to “Sun Dream Team 16-17”